1. GENERAL ISSUES
- These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Jump Revolution Experience (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Jump Revolution’s booking confirmation.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Jump Revolution.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Jump Revolution (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Jump Revolution. Jump Revolution reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
- No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Jump Revolution (which shall include Jump Revolution’s email confirmation of booking).
- You must advise Jump Revolution as soon as possible of any mistake in Jump Revolution booking confirmation. Jump Revolution shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- The Activities comprise of challenging trampoline activities and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. All participants will receive a safety brief.
- Jump Revolution reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- After the safety briefing participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh no more than 120kg / 19 stone.
If you have any concerns we advise that you visit the site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Jump Revolution staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
- All participants are required to wear Jump Revolution Grip Socks for grip and hygiene.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to jump within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Jump Revolution recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women who still wish to undertake the activities will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and to their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk (see Risk Acknowledgement).
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any children in their care. Consequently, short or long sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. Jump Revolution shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 4) and Jump Revolution reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Jump Revolution in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for the reasons set out in this clause.
4. AGE GUIDE
- Under 18s must have an Acceptance of Risk form signed by a parent/guardian in order to jump.
- Under 4’s are only able to Jump during designated toddler sessions.
- Children aged 5 and under who are jumping must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Jump Revolution advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
- Participants must wear Jump Revolution Grip Socks for grip and hygiene
- Long hair must be tied back
- No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- Jump Revolution will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
- You shall be entitled to amend your booking subject to Jump Revolution receiving your request at least 7 days before the booked start time. Any requests must be made by email.
- Jump Revolution shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Jump Revolution decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
- In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of Jump Revolution and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances Jump Revolution may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
- If a party is cancelled within 7 days of the date of the party, Jump Revolution will not refund any payment made but where possible we would try and rearrange the date.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between Jump Revolution and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either online or by contacting us by phone.
8. REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- Jump Revolution operate a no refund policy.
- Where possible bookings can be transferred to a different date and time if at least 24 hours notice is given (For party alterations please see note 6d).
- Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions Jump Revolution shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions. It is also requested that customers do not use the Boiler House Carpark and instead park at the side of the warehouse of Jump Revolution.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of Jump Revolution shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Jump Revolution.
10. LOYALTY CARDS
- Every open jump earns you one stamp.
- 6 stamps and you get 1 free Open Jump session.
Ask reception for a free loyalty card today.
- To book your free open jump session, please contact us on 01476 500137 or call into reception to book.
- One stamp will be issued per jump for a 1 or 2 hour booking.
- Stamp cards cannot be redeemed on the same date that the loyalty card is completed.
- Only one stamp card may be issued per group.
- No retrospective stamps will be issued.
- The loyalty card is only redeemable for an Open Jump session it is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Free jump must be booked in advance or subject to availability.
- Loyalty card must be surrendered at check in before free Open Jump session.
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
- Photocopies not accepted.
- Not valid for parties or in conjunction with any other offer.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and Jump Revolution and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. ACCEPTANCE OF RISK FORM
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of being permitted by Jump Revolution to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge Jump Revolution, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the “RELEASED PARTIES”), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:-
- I acknowledge that my participation in Jump Revolution trampoline games and use of Jump Revolution facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:-
Trampoline(s) expose its participants to the risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. Travelling to and from trampoline locations raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. Double bouncing or more than one person per trampoline can create a rebound effect, causing serious injury. Flipping, running and bouncing off the walls are dangerous and can cause serious injury and must be done at the participants’ own risk.
- I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves and tricks that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
- I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by Jump Revolution in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises.
- I understand that the activities provided by Jump Revolution require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
- I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) in consideration of being permitted to participate at Jump Revolution, grant Jump Revolution, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my children)/ward(s) in connection with Jump Revolution to use the photograph and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- If the participant is a minor (A person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Acceptance of Risk Agreement (“RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to this Agreement.
- In consideration of not being required to sign a fresh copy of this RELEASE before each visit, I further agree that this RELEASE shall apply to all visits within the next 12 months by me and by the minor participant in full.
- Epilepsy Warning: Please be aware that there is a risk of flashing lights during each session. A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns. Please consult your physician before jumping at Jump Revolution if you have an epileptic condition or experience any unusual symptoms while playing games.
- I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Jump Revolution or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.