IMPORTANT CHANGES WE’RE MAKING
Your safety is our number one priority, so you might notice extra measures in place when you next visit Jump Revolution.
Here’s what to expect…
• Pre-book and pre-pay for your Jump sessions online.
• New online booking system which allows you to watch our safety briefing video online at home, so NO more waiting in the briefing room.
• Temperature taken on arrival – for both staff and guests
• Enhanced cleaning procedures including bringing in an external cleaning company to professionally Electro Static deep clean and sanitise all areas of the building front and back of house on a regular basis to help keep you safe.
• Dedicated Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched equipment throughout the day.
• Reduced jump schedule throughout the day with dedicated cleaning intermission between sessions to reduce interaction between customers.
• Reduced capacity on the trampoline park to ensure social distancing is maintained. Our Café and viewing area tables have been spread out to ensure social distancing is maintained.
• We have installed a number of hand sanitising dispensers around the park for your use during your visit.
At Jump Revolution, we are one awesome team. Since the beginning, we have always gone above and beyond to keep our team safe and healthy. And now, we have put even more measures in place. Keep in mind, this is just a start. As we learn and progress, we will be fine tuning our operations so keep checking back here for updates.
To comply with recommendations all customers are now required to use a new/unworn pair of grip/slip socks during each visit. The cost of socks has now been absorbed within the admission fee for each participant.
We have also made changes to our Park rules and regulations and the way we operate hour by hour. We have broken the daily schedule into 60-minute slots with a 15 minute intermission between to allow time for deep cleaning and a safe customer turnover to improve social distancing.
All participants must now pre book their session online and watch the safety briefing video before visiting the park. Supervising adults still need to pay the general admission fee to supervise/use the park.
Preparing for your visit
If you or any member of your household or bubble has shown COVID-19 Systems within the last 7 days, you must not attend our premises and instead follow Government Guidelines. Refunds will not be given if you ignore this agreement and participate. If symptoms occur before the booking, we will happily move your booking and provide a voucher for a new visit. Refunds will only be provided as vouchers.
• Have you booked online?
• Have you accounted for enough supervising adults within the group booking?
• Have all participants watched the online safety briefing video?
• Have all participants signed a waiver? Under 18’s still require a Risk Acknowledgment form signing by an adult, so if you have not signed on behalf of the minors that you’re responsible for, please sign another waiver and add the minors name and date of birth onto the end of the process.
• Please leave personal belongings at home or in the car (safely out of view) as far as possible. This will help to speed up the check in process and helps to reduce the risk of infection.
Please arrive at Jump Revolution at least 20 minutes before your Open Jump session is due to start. Parking is limited, and despite decreasing our capacity we cannot guarantee a space will be available.
If our sessions are fully booked, please expect to queue outside. We intend to try and check all customers into the park between 10-15 minutes before the session starts.
Checking in at reception
Please use the hand wash station upon entering the park. All staff and customers must have their temperature checked when entering the park. If your temperature is higher than 37.8 degrees Celsius then you and the rest of your booking (from the same household) will be asked to leave the site and return in 14 days. If you pass the temperature check, small groups will be asked to wait inside the building until we can safely allow you on to the park. This will allow time for changeover, getting ready and sorting socks/shoes. Please avoid using lockers. If you can leave valuables at home or in the car please do. Socks and shoes can be left at tables or with spectators.
Activities on the park
Jump Revolution take the wellbeing of all staff and customers seriously. Following COVID-19 we have carried out several changes within our business and meet all regulatory guidelines.
Please remember to be kind and considerate to our team during this new and uncertain time as we are all still learning the “new normal”.
Jump Revolution hopes to make your experience in our parks as normal and exciting but as SAFE as possible. Please bear with us whilst we adapt to the “new normal”.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
The Jump Revolution Team.